Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Making Money Online

Yeah, you can make money online without doing anything other than "being" online. And I am not running a scam here fellas, I am just sharing some new things I am learning about the web. Actually note that I said learning and not knowing.
So while most of us know about domain squatting, click fraud and content farms, it takes a bit of learning to actually believe in their power and get 5 figure monthly checks from Google for them.
To begin with you have to put up a website and some content and let it age like wine. Then you have to get some juice through SEO efforts. One option is to use the famous seo tool shamelessly like I am doing :) But there are other more eclectic and aesthetic options. And as this post grows I will talk more about them. Do come back for more!!

No comments: